1st HALF 2013 RESULTS | HIGHLIGHTS
- Operating Revenues of 289 M€ increasing by 18.5 % YoY, reflecting the significant improvement in volume of the core business area Solar
- EBITDA of 2.3 M€ (versus 21.2 M€ in 1H 2012), reflecting mostly a negative performance of the metallic constructions business area
- Net consolidated Profit of -48.7 M€
- Total Order Book of 428 M€: Metallic Construction (248 M€) and Solar (180 M€)
- Total Net Consolidated Debt of 380 M€, approx. 3 M€ above the FY 2012, mostly due to the CAPEX of 9 M€ and investment in Working Capital
- Extended Debt maturity, from ST to MLT (7yr.) of 97 M€ at the holding level.
- In July 2013, Martifer sold part of the share capital of its subsidiary PRIO ENERGY, SGPS, SA to the company OxyCapital - Sociedade de Capital de Risco, S.A., reducing its participation from 49 % to 10 %. This operation will allow the Martifer Group a reduction in its debt in around 31.2 M€ in the 2H 2013